Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Starting Again

Hi peeps,

I guess it does feel awkward to start blogging again, now that I haven't done this for almost 4 ~ 5 years. Haha. Last time, I made a private blog and the only person who can view is the one who has been invited. I opened back my old posts last night and boy, I laughed HARD! Haha.

All the posts are written about my life as a university student, every words and every statements I wrote back then was soo childish and almost unbelievable to 25 years old me. I just could not imagine I would or could write like that again. Haha.

Nonetheless, it was me who wrote it and I should accept that human can grow and change. I am just 19 years old when I first started blogging so nothing to be ashamed of right!? :)

As of now, just like the blog title suggest, I would like to start over again. I hope 10 years later down the road, I could post another blogpost and state how much I have changed, AGAIN. Haha. I guess it's a fun goal to look forward to.

So dear me 10 years later, please take note ya? :)

As for others, this blog would be just like a medium of expression for me. Maybe a little bit here and there. We'll see how it goes..

2 comments:

  1. First to comment! LoL. terkejut tengok ada orang bagi comment kat blog aku yang berhabuk berdebu tu.. haha.. welcome back! ;p

    looking forward to you 'un-childish' post hehehe..

    p/s: as for me, I should stop writing emo stuff and more to a positive self. chyeaahh! ^^

    ReplyDelete